The Most Definitive Guide to Hiking in New Brunswick
|Distance||1.2 km one way|
|Estimated Time||1 hr|
|Surface Type||crushed rock, steps|
|Elevation Change||45 meters|
|Trail Markers||none but easy to follow|
|Maintenance Rating||well maintained|
|Dog Friendly||on a leash|
|GPS File||available on request|
Most of the trail is a wide gravel path that was an old ATV trail. Near the falls the trail descends a long cable staircase into the mossy valley. At the bottom of the steps you are at the bottom of the falls.
For directions to the park go to the Fundy Trail Parkway page.
Drive for 28 kilometres from the front gate at the Fundy Trail Parkway. You will find the parking lot for the Walton Glen Gorge on the right. You will find the trails entering the woods to the left of the visitor centre.
Trail Last Hiked: October 15, 2018.
Page Last Updated: April 6, 2019.
Other Trails in the Park
- Big Salmon River Beach Loop
- Big Salmon River Cemetery Footpath
- Bradshaw Lookout Scenic Footpath
- Cranberry Brook Loop
- Fuller Falls Trail
- Hearst Lodge Scenic Footpath
- Long Beach Brook Waterfall Trail
- McCumber Brook Wetlands Trail
- McCumber Brook Access Trail to the Fundy Footpath
- Melvin Beach Trail
- Multi Use Trail
- Pot Rock Scenic Footpath
- Sea Captains' Burial Grounds Trail
- Seely Beach Access Trail
- Walton Glen Gorge Lookout Trail